Perfect Pearl Powder
Living Libations Perfect Pearl Powder is a pristine, deep sea-dream for polished skin and pearly whites.
For over three thousand years, pearl powder has been a staple of Chinese health and beauty. Women used Pearl powder to slow the signs of aging and fight the appearance of wrinkles. Pearl powder was also applied externally and taken internally by ancient peoples throughout India, Egypt, and the indigenous cultures of South and Central America. Cleopatra was a big fan of Pearl powder for her skin, as was Wu Zetian, the only female emperor in China’s long history. Today, Pearl powder is used for its beautifying properties in skincare products and to polish teeth.
Use: Use a dash with pure water, any of our Best Skin Evers or our Frankincense Honey Mask to create a smoothing, strengthening facial mask or gentle exfoliator. It also makes a wonderful addition to your tooth-brushing regimen; add a pinch to any of our oral serums to polish your pearly whites or mix with Coconut oil for a pulling serum.
- Extra Exfoliation: add a dash to a damp facecloth and a squirt of Best Skin Ever to boost this gentle method of cleansing.
- Acne, Blemish, Scar, Spot Cleanser: add one drop of a DewDab to a pinch of Perfect Pearl Powder, apply to area and leave on for as long as possible, or overnight.
- Combine a squirt of a Best Skin Ever or Serum with a dash of Perfect Pearl Powder and massage into face to cleanse and revive. Rinse. Apply one squirt of serum to moisturize.
- Add a tiny pinch to your toothbrush with one drop of Tooth Serum (Yogi, Mint & Myrrh or Happy Gum Drops) and brush teeth for two minutes.
- Add one pinch to one teaspoon of Coconut oil for 15 minutes of Oil Pulling.