Rosemary Reset Powder
Rosemary Reset Powder is a magnificent mask and superb spot soother. This cleansing mask is up to the task of resetting your skin with the cleansing and replenishing power of rosemary antioxidant extract.
Our Rosemary Reset Powder can be used as a general exfoliating cleanser, to spot cleanse acne or as an all-over mask that balances sebum, cleanses pores, detoxifies and diminishes the appearance of acne and blemishes while evening skin tone. Feel radiant results when you replenish with Rosemary Reset.
Directions: Mix with a Best Skin Ever, Dewdab or Serum to use. As a cleansing mask for acne or an over-all mask to absorb oil and even skin tone. Further activate with one of our Best Skin Evers or DewDab essential oil blends to create a magnificently potent mask or mini-spot-mask.
- Extra Exfoliation: add a dash to a damp facecloth and a squirt of Best Skin Ever to boost this gentle method of cleansing
- Mini-Mask for Acne, Blemish, and Spot + Scar Cleansing Care: activate by adding one drop of a DewDab to a pinch of Rosemary Reset Powder apply to area that needs TLC (melasma, spots, scars, acne) and leave on for as long as possible or overnight. Dewdab for hyperpigmentation, Jewel Dab for scars, Zippity DewDab for Acne.
- With Oil Cleansing: Combine a squirt of a Best Skin Ever or Serum with a dash of Rosemary Reset Powder and massage into face to cleanse and revive. Rinse. Apply one squirt of serum to moisturize.
- Moisturizing Mask: Combine a squirt of a Best Skin Ever or Serum with two pinches of Rosemary Reset Powder and apply to face as a mask to deeply rejuvenate skin. Leave on for fifteen minutes. Rinse. Apply one squirt of serum to moisturize.
- Toning Mask: activate by adding pure water to a dash of Rosemary Reset Powder apply to face and leave on for ten minutes. Rinse. Wash with a Best Skin Ever. Follow with a Serum.
- Oral Care: Add a tiny pinch to your toothbrush with one drop of Tooth Serum (Yogi, Mint + Myrrh, or Happy Gum Drops) and brush teeth for two minutes.
- Oral Oil Pulling: Add one pinch to one teaspoon of coconut oil for 15 minutes of Oil Pulling.